The Trail of the Gnu is a challenging winter navigational rally, a round of the Rallywest TSD Championship, the B.C. TSD Rally Championship and also part of the CSCC TSD Rally series. The rally will be run under Rallywest rules, which can be found on www.rallywest.com (see sec 4). The approximate length of the rally is 500km, of which no more than 20% will be on clear pavement, with the remaining 80% or more on snow, ice, mud, gravel, or some interesting combination thereof. There will be a maximum of 250km between fuel stops.
Although hosted by the Calgary Sports Car Club, the Gnu is based out of Rocky Mountain House, and every year the stunning back roads and mountain backdrop of the area have raised both the risks and the rewards of this challenging event. Be prepared for some exciting roads, some challenging average speeds, and some great fun with good rally people.
For more information, please check the event supplemental regulations, posted on this site click here
Rally Master / Registar:
Eric Grochowski / 403-277-2710 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-organiszer / Co-ordinator:
Kris Schofield / email@example.com